How to Apply for Admission to a QMS Unit

To enrol in one of the QMS units you first need to enrol in the Graduate Diploma Marine Sciences (S6O). This qualification is currently only offered as a part of the QMS/QAS PhD Programs. Individual units may be undertaken by Masters students or by non QMS PhD students, subject to unit coordinators discretion. 

What if I am a UTAS PhD Candidate?

PhD Candidates at UTAS wishing to take a QMS unit as part of their RHD program should contact Christine Fury to get advice on enrollment procedures.

insert divHow to Enrol

How to Enrol

Go on to eStudent to enrol in your units or contact Christine Fury for help.

Authorised by the Executive Director, Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies
August 7, 2018